Week beginning 1st June
This week we are going to start to look at The Human Body and in particular :
- First Watch this introductory video- you may remember the characters from our work on The eye and The Ear.
- Can you learn the Bones Song?
- Watch the video to see a real human skeleton
- Use the attached document to research and label the bones in the Skeleton
Label the Human Skeleton sheet
- If you have a printer, print and cut out the bones to make a moving skeleton. If you don’t have a printer, you can either draw the bones or make a skeleton from something else like cotton buds. I’ve included a life size skeleton one for those of you who want to go large!
Make a skeleton sheet or the Life Size skeleton sheets
- Try to match the bone names to the correct place by following the clues.
Colour Mr. Bones sheet
- Complete the Human Skeleton Wordsearch
Human Skeleton Wordsearch sheet
- Complete the Human Skeleton Crossword whilst finding out about the skeleton – I’ve included the answers – NO cheating!
Skeleton Crossword sheet
- Look at the X-Rays and work out which parts of the body have been x-rayed.
- Follow the link to play an interactive quiz about bones
- Follow the link below where you can interactively assemble the skeleton and then have a go at labelling it.