Spellings - try and do 20 minutes everyday
From now on we are using the 'Spelling Shed' website - link below- to help you practice and learn your spellings. You will need to login to play the games- your logins can be found below. PLEASE ONLY USE YOUR DETAILS TO LOG IN.
I will be checking your progress regularly. There is a school leaderboard too - can you be at the top?
This week's spelling focus is - challenge words
The leaderboard (as of Sunday 21st evening) is
Team 6 189,944,988
Team 3 17,842,212
Team 5 15,502,162
Team 4 6,218,658
COME ON TEAM 5!
Answer these questions in complete sentences.
1. What animals can you see in the picture?
2. In what ways are these two animals different?
3. In what ways might they be similar?
4. How do you think the two animals discovered each other?
5. How have they become friends?
6. What do you think makes a good friend?
7. How can you show other people that you are a friendly person?
8. What kind of people do you like being friends with?
9. What kind of people would you not want to be friends with?Now draw a picture of two other creatures that would make unlikely friends. Write a paragraph about how they met and another about why they are friends.