Computers – e-safety thinkuknow home activity sheet 4
ART – famous artist project - BANKSY
Things you could do –
- Read the Banksy powerpoint and then answer the final question – What do you think about Banksy’s graffiti? https://content.twinkl.co.uk/resource/59/3b/T2-T-346-Banksy-PowerPoint_ver_1.ppt?__token__=exp=1593197143~acl=%2Fresource%2F59%2F3b%2FT2-T-346-Banksy-PowerPoint_ver_1.ppt%2A~hmac=0e664b4d1fa9325730254b58990b7d09ed0c14789c7524d799adc3770b89b34a
- Read the Banksy fact file
- Complete the street art worksheet – see below
- Design a new bank note. See the Banksy bank note sheet for support.
- How many pictures can you find that Banksy has created? Put them altogether into a Banksy collage page.
- Create or draw your own Graffiti tag - You need to research Graffiti text (type of writing) and work out a design that you can use for your name, it can be as simple or as complex as you want. There are websites that you can experiment with such as www.graffiticreator.net you could use this site as a starting point then develop your own style.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zsghdmn watch the video and then create a Banksy-style stencilled image with just a paper plate, scissors, paint and a brush.
- Decide which statements are for and against graffiti – see sheet below.
- Research other famous street art artists like Keith Haring