Week beginning 29th June 2020
This week we start to look at the first part of the Digestive system in detail – Teeth
- Watch the clips on BBC Bitesize to explore the types of teeth. Take the Quiz at the end.
- Use the PowerPoint to find out about teeth, their names and their functions.
Teeth and their Functions PPT
- Label the Mouth with the names of the teeth. I’ve included the answers so no cheating!
Label the Teeth diagram
- Take the quizzes below to find out how much you have learnt about teeth.
- Find a helpful partner – mum, dad, brother, sister etc – ask to look in their mouth and then label the diagram with what you can see.
- Design a poster encouraging children to brush their teeth and keep their mouth healthy.
- Complete the crossword. I have included the answers for you.
All about Teeth Crossword
- Drag the correct teeth into the correct places on this interactive game.
- Learn the Brush your teeth song! You’ll love this, It’s not at all annoying. Get the whole family involved!!
- Complete the Wordsearch and then cut out the bookmark with tips on how to brush your teeth properly.
Bright Smiles Wordsearch
- Draw a diagram of the inside of a tooth such as the one below.
Don’t forget to upload your learning into your own folders on the class pages. Follow the link to get there.